Monday, January 12, 2009

My Birthday (Nov.19th)

It has been way too long since I have blogged. Sorry... but I'm not a blogger. It really takes a lot of effort to get me motivated to blog. BUT I have to give my husband credit for an AMAZING birthday.

Josh had his pharmacy class the night of my birthday, so we did not celebrate until the next day. We had a date at PF Changs and then on Friday we had a party with friends and family. We went to a Teppanyaki grill.


Josh got me a Nothing Bundt Cake
. Which if you have not tried before, you are not living. They are to die for.

4 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

It's true you have slacked on the whole blogging thing!

Rachel Mohat said...

I am not so sure what to think about that cake. It just doesn't look THAT amazing, but then again im not a cake person. Thanks again for blogging, I missed them from you!

Jason and Brittani Hill said...

Oh Birthday pics, I remember that night! It was lots of fun and we should definately get another one of those cakes!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

You look so pretty! I love that shirt too. Your hair is getting super long! The cake looks yummy. I wish we could have been there!