Wednesday, July 22, 2009

out with the old, in with the new


josh and i bought the canon tx1 right before we got married to take on our honeymoon with us. after a short 2 years, it won't focus! lame. luckily, i work at a camera store and we have a SWEET canon rep. he let me exchange my camera for a canon g10... can you say AMAZING :)

i love my g10
here's one of my first shots with the new guy.

these are some tomatoes from our garden --- we are so proud that
a. our tomato plant grew and
b. that they taste delicious.

3 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Wow two blogs in one night? HOLY COW!!! YAY SHARON!

Lauralee Altice said...

I want a cool new camera! I'm jealous! I'm glad your tomatoes are yummy!

JasonandBritt said...

Yum, Yum! Home grown tomatoes! You guys should be having some BLT's for dinner! Too bad you didn't have any before I left.