Monday, March 19, 2012

First day of gymnastics

Ashtyn is taking a mommy and me gymnastics class at the local recreation center. It's really funny to see these tiny tots run around and "try" to follow instructions. Which for a 2 year old is a VERY difficult thing. So far Ashtyn's new talent is log rolling. Funny I know, but we'd never thought to show her how to do it before. She now log rolls at home on a daily basis. She aparently is enjoying her new found skill. They also trying to get the kids to hop in class. I tried do this with here and show her by example. Hopping as an adult just feels all sorts of awkward and wrong. I'm excited to see how she does on her second class, because it took her a while to warm up the first go around. It took a good ten mins before she would left me put her down.

No comments: